Being a mother is without a doubt my favorite thing I have ever done. I know in my heart that I was born to be a mama. And my own mom is one of my favorite people in the world. She has been my best friend for years.
To celebrate new moms, experienced moms, moms of one, or moms of thirteen, I gathered together a list of awesome (and beautiful) gifts for you to get your Mama, buy as a Mother’s Day treat for yourself, or send off to your spouse for some not so subtle hints! *This post contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure here.
- Engraved Cutting Board ($18- Our Board Boutique on Etsy) Your mom will want to leave this beautiful bamboo cutting board out on display even when she’s not using it! It comes in three different size options.
- Cork Tech Case ($38- Anthropologie) For the mom who carries an iPad for work or for fun, this cork case is a unique twist on the traditional tablet sleeve. There are even options for laptops or smart phones.
- Rifle Paper Co. Phone Case ($36- Anthropologie) I don’t know about you, but I’m currently obsessed with floral. If your mom feels the same way, then this pretty iPhone case is perfect for her.
- Rifle Paper Co. Recipe Box ($28.80- Amazon) In our world of technology, it’s easy to just pop onto Pinterest to find the details of a recipe. However, most of us have a few (or more than a few) cherished and faded family recipes tucked away in our cupboards. Give those recipes a place of honor in this lovely tin recipe box.
- Le Creuset French (Dutch) Oven ($329- Amazon) Every kitchen needs a dutch oven for those delicious slow cooked meals. This bright and sunny enameled cast iron version from Le Creuset will bring a cheerful air to the kitchen every time it’s used.
- Passport to Pretty Toiletry Set ($32- Anthropologie) This cute toiletry set comes with hand cream, hand sanitizer, and perfume in fresh, tropical scents like grapefruit oleander and coconut milk mango, all in a canvas makeup bag!
- Soma Glass Water Bottle ($30- Amazon) This shatterproof glass bottle is not only cute, a convenient size, and good for the environment, but for every bottle sold, a donation is made to charity: water, a non-profit dedicated to bringing clean drinking water to the nearly 663 million people without it. Win-win!
- Amazon Kindle Fire ($89.99-Amazon) For the mom who loves to read and would love to keep a library in her purse, give her a library that she can keep in her purse!
- Mom Juice Wine Glass ($15.95-Amazon) Cheers to motherhood, and the days that just need to end with a glass of wine! This is perfect for the mom who appreciates a good vino.
- Bamboo Bath Caddy ($28.99-Amazon) Speaking of ending her day with a glass of wine, why not up the ante and enjoy it in a bubble bath? This bamboo bath caddy has a groove to secure her wine glass, a spot for her phone, and provides a place to set her book between chapters. Ahhh…
- Tea Kettle ($39.99- Amazon) A tea kettle this pretty never needs to be hidden away in a cupboard. For the mom who enjoys a nice relaxing cup of hot tea.
- Kate Spade Ring Dish ($29.95-Amazon) Give your mom a special place to rest her special rings.
- Bellabeat Leaf Fitness Tracker ($119.99- Amazon) For the mom who likes to stay active, how about a fitness tracker that doesn’t look like a fitness tracker! The BellaBeat Leaf fitness tracker monitors health, sleeping patterns, stress levels, and more, while appearing to be nothing more than a beautiful piece of jewelry!
- Quirky Coffee Mug ($12.95- Amazon) For the Target and coffee lover in your life, make sure you snag one of these mugs.
- Breakfast in Bed Tray ($19.99- Amazon) The only thing that would make this gift better is if you presented it already filled with a delicious breakfast! Belgian waffles, please!
- Fresh Cut Flower Subscription (bouqs.com) Flowers are a beautiful way to say “I love you” on Mother’s Day, but why not all year round? At bouqs.com you can select weekly, monthly, or even every four month subscriptions to keep your mom’s house filled with fresh cut flowers.
- Personalized Cuff Bracelet (Grace Personalized on Etsy) Engrave this delicate cuff bracelet with initials of you and your siblings, your mother’s grandchildren, birthdates, a special message, significant coordinates, and more!
- Throw Blanket ($34.95-Amazon) Give mom a soft cozy throw to bring color to her sofa, and curl up with on chilly evenings.
- Floral Notepad ($10.00-Anthropologie) If your mom is a list maker like me, give her a pretty place to do it with this sweet floral notepad.
- Time spent with you! While your mother will surely appreciate any of the gifts on this list, the one thing she really wants is to spend time with you! Cook her brunch, take a walk, enjoy a class together, or just sit and chat.
What has been your favorite Mother’s Day gift to either give or receive? Let me know in the comments!
2 thoughts on “Mother’s Day Gift Guide”
I love Bellabeats! You can enter my giveaway to win one 🙂 https://courtneylivin.com/2017/04/27/bellabeat-giveaway/
Haha, that mom juice glass is too good. I shared a guide too with a YOGA MAT that is cork! 🙂